One of my hobbies is learn new languages. For now, I’m learning english and russian, but I hope one day to be linguist. A big challenge for me is french, but I hope one day learn it and dominate…challenge accepted.
Anyway, for now, I want to show you (if you are learning spanish or want learn it) some useful words if you want visit Spain or Latin America.
- Spanish – Español (the letter ñ sounds like io)
- Hello – Hola
- How are you? – ¿Cómo estás?
- Excuse me… – Disculpe…
- Where is the bathroom? – ¿Dónde está el baño?
- Good morning – Buenos días
- Good evening/afternoon – Buenas tardes
- Good night – Buenas noches
- What time is it? – ¿Qué hora es?
- Do you speak english? – ¿Hablas inglés?
- Hungry- Hambriento (I am hungry – Estoy hambriento/Estoy hambrienta)
- Thirsty – Sediento (I am thirsty – Estoy sediento/estoy sedienta)
- Please – Por favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- F*ck you – Jodete
- Airplane – Avión
- Airport – Aeropuerto
- Passport – Pasaporte
- I love you – Te quiero/te amo (Te amo is used to demostrate love to a special person; you can use it with your parents, your couple, your children, etc.)
- See you later – Hasta luego/ nos vemos luego
- Good bye – Adiós
Please, let me know if you want learn spanish, so, I can help you =) and I hope you enjoy this little help to survive, at least, just a little, in a country with spanish as official language.
I leave a video that I like and I think is true (some people who doesn’t speak spanish as native language, are agree with the lirycs).
I hope you enjoy it!
Just a funny video about learn spanish…I think all people who learn it (even with another languages, like russian, that is almost difficult for me) passed by this stress. But it doesn’t matter, at the end, you reach your goal!
Spanish is not so difficult as appears, you just need discipline, practice and a good memory as any other language. The diference with spanish is the region. As in the video say, in every country, the words has a different meaning…is anglicisms’ fault.
As I said before, if you want learn spanish, tell me, I can help you =D
Thanks for read!