1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
I don’t know people with a blog here, so I won’t tag too many. I will choose people that follow my blog and people that I follow =) I hope you don’t mind!
Here are your questions :
- Which is your favorite book?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Why did you opened your blog?
- Where are you from?
- Which is your favorite place that you visited in your travels?
- How many countries have you been to?
- Do you have a travel diary?
- Have you ever visited Mexico? (Guadalajara is the best city to visit…believe me ;D)
- Could you tell me at least 5 songs that you listen the most?
- Do you like pizza? 😀
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
And then, mine.
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I take a shower. Later, I feed my pets and after that, I dress up to go to the university or go to work.
2. Where is the last place you travelled to?
Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro, México. It’s a beautiful and interesting place. I want to come back 🙂 I wrote about it here. (I need new plans to travel soon!) :b
3. What is thing you couldn’t live without?
I cannot live without my handcream because my hands are very dry every time when I wash them. Suggestions about any? I still searching some that works better that the cream I’m actually using.
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Apple juice! I know, so childish. But I love it, specially the apple juice of TreeTop.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
With an own house, traveling, working in what I love and getting marriage. (No kids for a while but, maybe one day) =)
6. Have you ever been to DisneyLand Paris?
No, I haven’t. I don’t like too much roller coaster, (although, my boyfriend always ends up convincing me) but I think could be fun visit it anyway.
7. Favorite place in the world?
Anywhere where I can feel safe, quiet and happy with or without company =) most of the time, this happens in some parks that I visited.
8. How many languages do you speak?
Besides my native language, spanish; I speak english and some of russian.
9. Do you consider learning a new one in the future?
Of course! It’s my hobby (saddly, I cannot dedicate too much time to it) so, I want learn german, italian and french too.
10. Do you have a pet?
Yes, two actually. A turtle called Armin and a betta fish called Neptuno. I want adopt dogs but I’ll have to wait until I have my own house.
11. What did you do today?
Working. And also, I wrote this, play some with my little cousins (they come to visit) and after that I’ll start my homework. I’ll need wait until weekend to do something else! :b
I hope you enjoy it. If you see spelling mistakes, please let me know. I’m still learning english and I want to get better 🙂
Thanks for read!